Now THAT Is An Entrance

Walking up to the Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa / Rotorua Museum* through the Government Gardens still delivers an imposing imperial / empire / colonial architectural sight.

The museum is housed in the former Bath House building which was opened in 1908 and is noted as the first major investment in the New Zealand tourism industry by the government. [Wikipedia]

* still closed due to earthquake risk

Comments